Sunday, April 10, 2011

Life happens

Once again, life happened and kept me from posting very much. Since my last post I have gone from living paycheck to paycheck to starting an amazing career with a major IT company.

What this means to this blog is that I will have a much greater amount of free time and money to go shooting with. I am hoping to be able to get to the range at least a couple of times a month and will try to get posts here at least a couple of times per week.

Unfortunately due to me starting this new job recently and having to move to a new city, I will not be able to attend the NRA show this year in Pittsburgh. That said, I am fully planning on getting out to Reno for the Gun Blogger Rendezvous. Additionally I am expecting to get out to several other blogger meetups and other shooting events this year.

Stick around, things are about to get a bit more lively here!

No comments: